We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will provide notice on this Web Site.
1. Information Collected. We may collect several types of information from and about you, including information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal shipping address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”); (b) that is about you individually, but does not identify you; and (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site and usage details. We collect the personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. We collect other information automatically as you navigate through the Site by using cookies, flash cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that you provide us.
Your use of the Service constitutes your consent to the use of such data on an aggregated basis.
3. Cookies. Like most other Web Sites, Like A Pro’s servers may automatically track certain information about activity on our Web Site. This information allows us to keep our Web Site running efficiently. This information may include: the browser being used (such as Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.); your operating system (such as Macintosh, Windows, etc.); your IP address; and the referring URL and all company URL’s you visit. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web Site, but your IP address is not connected to information that is personally identifiable.
In addition, Like A Pro may use “cookies” on certain pages of our Web Site to automatically collect information from a User to our Web Site and transfer this information to the User’s hard drive. Cookies help us recognize repeat visitors, allowing communication of a personalized welcome message and tailoring of content to match particular interests.
4. Use of Information Collected. We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, (a) to present the Site and its contents to you; to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us; (b) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (c) to complete a credit card transactions; (d) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (e) to notify you about changes to the Site or any goods or services we offer or provide through it; (f) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or (g) for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure for Legal Purposes. Given the government's current interest in Internet regulation, you hereby authorize us to disclose information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings, and in connection with law enforcement activities and as otherwise may be permitted by law, to law enforcement or government agencies if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. You also authorize us to disclose information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with our Web Site, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability. We will, whenever we believe reasonably possible, use our reasonable efforts to inform a User whose information may be so revealed.
9. Protecting the Information Collected. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy setting or security measures contained on the Site.